Human Integrity Human Integrity

Not bad...

That wasn't bad at all. The colorized characters were great. The b+w backtrack was funny as hell. The Geico joke was SO lame, though.

Apathetic-Loser responds:

I was trying to figure out a clincher for the end of the animation. A Gieko commercial was on the TV. BAM! I know It's lame, I agree.

Boy Machine Boy Machine

Fantastic

I love your style. The thumping in the beginning of the movie was nice touch. Weird story , too. Keep it up!

Oh My God - Pilot Oh My God - Pilot

Looking forward to it

Not bad at all. Nice animation and style, very clean. The voice acting could use a little touch-up and emotion, though. I look forward to seeing more of this.

janenba is born! janenba is born!

AMAZING!!!!!!

My god! That was amazing! That has to be one of THE BEST stick movies I've ever seen. Thanks to movies like this, people will start to see that stick movies aren't bad. This is much MUCH better than a lot of regular movies I've seen. Great job man!

-Matt, www.StickSuicide.com webmaster

Just Kill It (Nike Spoof) Just Kill It (Nike Spoof)

Damn good!

GREAT job Rob, but why did you have to use the crappy picture of me? I look like a 14 year old poop. Great animation!

Skate To Snow 1 Skate To Snow 1

Dammit!

Why am I so fuckin lazy!? I am making an actual skate movie with realistic people. No sticks, just skate. But of course, my lazy ass can't get up to finish it. Anyway, that was great man, good job. The only thign I really didn't like were the board flips, you just tweened it all. Other than that, it was great! Keep it up.

-Matt, www.sticksuicide.com webmaster

kampo responds:

Yah sorry bout the boardflipin' i'm just lazy like you dude. heh

Mission Stick-possible Mission Stick-possible

For a stick movie, it was great.

That was very good. But I don't think you are from stickdeath.com. What is your site? I want to talk to you, email me at gratuitous_freak@hotmail.com. Site talk and joint animations.

-Matt

*Best* Skate video(quick) *Best* Skate video(quick)

Not bad.

That was very good, not the best skate video on NG, but it's second best. That un-named skate video was better in my opinion. Your's was still very awesome. Great effects on the board flipping. Watch out though, as soon as I finish my skate video (soon to be game) your's will be number 3!

NG Sticks NG Sticks

Finally...

I am so glad somebody finally did an animation like that. I don't want to be a hypocrite, but I make stickmen movies, but I put effort into mine. Some of the portal entries of stickmen are total crap. You guys are awesome. Keep it up!

KinderGarden Cop Pranks KinderGarden Cop Pranks

Haha! That was awesome!

That was great. I don't knwo who did it, but by using Arnold Swartzenegger (sp?) sound clips too make prank phone calls was genius! 10+

-Matt